Spinal Cord Injuries
Philadelphia Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
Pennsylvania Law Firm Handling Spinal Cord, Back & Neck Injuries
Jeffrey R. Lessin & Associates A Professional Corporation
Philadelphia Spine Injury Lawyers
Because the spine is the primary support structure and pathway to control the body, a significant spinal cord injury can cause catastrophic damage leading to partial or full loss of mobility and other bodily functions. If you or a loved one have suffered back or neck trauma due to an accident, you may be entitled to pursue a personal injury claim for compensation.
At the law offices of Jeffrey R. Lessin & Associates, P.C. in Philadelphia, we strive to protect the rights to maximum compensation for victims of spinal cord injuries and their families. Contact us to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Pennsylvania Back Pain and Paralysis Litigation
With more than 60 years of collective experience, the lawyers at our firm have built a solid record of success representing the rights and interests of injured people. Significant spinal cord injury cases we have handled include:
- $1.2 million settlement in a workplace accident caused when a truck driver slipped in liquid leaking from a nearby dumpster, resulting in back injuries
- $850,000 settlement against the manufacturer of a riding lawn mower which turned over while in use, resulting in serious back injuries
- $300,000 settlement against the manufacturer of allegedly defective truck ramp, resulting in serious back pain to injured worker who slipped on the ramp
- $275,000 settlement in a rear-end collision case, resulting in severe neck and back pain to driver
At Jeffrey R. Lessin & Associates, we believe in aggressively pursuing the full and fair compensation for our clients' pain, suffering and loss. Though we cannot turn back the clock or heal your injuries, we can put our experience to work for those suffering from:
- Crushed vertebrae
- Severed spinal cord
- Herniated discs Ruptured discs
- Slipped discs
- Chronic pain
Many spinal cord injuries following a car crash, trucking accident, motorcycle wreck or workplace accident may seem minor initially. However, as time progresses, significant expense may accrue for ongoing treatments, physical therapy and even surgery.
Before accepting a low settlement up front or even speaking with the insurance adjuster, contact an experienced personal injury attorney at Jeffrey R. Lessin & Associates. We will discuss the specifics of your situation and your legal options during a free initial consultation.